To discuss your unique requirements, please contact our sales team on 020 3201 8962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City A.M. targets an intelligent, business-minded audience online with data-driven and curated content on economics, market news, technology, science, media and sport business.
The content is updated seven days a week and is easy to share on social media platforms. City A.M. also creates useful infographics, making the content even more accessible. These are designed to work perfectly on all devices.
The website is in a huge growth phase, enjoying a record number of unique monthly users and pageviews in the last two months.
- 1,078,000 unique monthly visitors
- 2,052,000 monthly pageviews
- 290% YoY growth
This increase has been achieved without diluting our premium audience of AB men, aged 25-54 with a high disposable income.
*Source: Google Analytics November 2014; comScore September 2014
The website attracts a premium audience that is largely male, aged 25-54, social grade AB and with a household income over £50k. In fact, City A.M. outperforms the websites of The Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Financial Times in terms of percentage of users who fall within these demographics.
- 69% Male
- 68% 25-54
- 62% Social Grade AB
- 43% HHI > £50k+
CityAM.com is 96% more likely to attract AB users and 40% more likely to attract ABC1 users when compared to the total Internet.
61,000 users are unique to CityAM.com, with these users not visiting TheTimes.co.uk, Telegraph.co.uk, FT.com, Spectator.com or Economist.com across the month.
*Source: comScore September 2014
CityAM.com is in a huge growth phase, enjoying a record number of unique monthly users and pageviews in the last two months.
The number of unique monthly users is in excess of 1m, up 290% YoY.
The number of monthly pageviews is over 2m, with 81% of traffic generated in the UK.
The website is growing substantially in all areas, but mobile is growing the fastest with over 30% of traffic now on mobile. This upward growth trend is expected to continue over the next few years.
*Source: Google Analytics November 2014
In addition to traditional banner advertising, City A.M. offers a number of advertising solutions with proven results.
- Site takeovers with Page Skins – maximum visibility on the website, these are perfect for campaign launches and often take place over 24-hour periods.
- Large formats including Billboards and Double MPUs – an eye-catching take on traditional advertising formats, for advertisers looking to get noticed
- Mobile Sticky Banner – with mobile traffic on the rise, the mobile sticky banner is perfect for reaching City A.M. users on-the-go.
- Native advertising – a content-led solution which enjoys higher CTRs than traditional display ads
(see below for further information).
- Hub – to host a series of content, with commercial links and solus advertising within the hub. City A.M. can also create a parallax scrolling site for clients. The possibilities are endless.
- Competition pages – these are used to increase engagement with users and generate leads as part of promotional efforts.
- Infographics – for sharing. Infographics are already an integral part of the website content. We can also create bespoke infographics for clients.
- Newsletters and Solus emails – targeted messages sent to our premium database of 37,000 subscribers
(see below for further information).
City A.M. offers native advertising on the website across all devices. Native advertising has the same look and feel as our content, engaging users and delivering deeper engagement and a higher CTR than traditional display ads.
Native advertising features in stream on the homepage and all article pages to ensure the highest level of exposure on the website, regardless of the device used. There are 5 Native advertising positions to choose from and these can link to sponsored content on our website or to specific external client pages.
NEWSLETTERS AND SOLUS EMAILS
City A.M. has over 37,000 subscribers to our 3 daily newsletters – Early Riser, Before the Open and Morning Update. These names have been built exclusively from readers of the newspaper and website. As a result, the quality of the data ensures that advertisers reach a targeted audience, and enjoy high open and click-through rates.
Ideal for your commute, with the top articles from the paper. Sent at 6am UK time, weekdays.
Before the Open
What you need to know before the markets open. Sent at 7.30am UK time, weekdays.
Your essential daily update – with a snapshot of the markets and the top articles from City A.M. Sent at 10.30am UK time, weekdays.
In addition, we allow select premium advertisers to send targeted emails to our subscriber list. Solus emails have limited availability. With an average of 5,600 unique opens per email, subscribers are truly engaged. Full support is provided to all clients to ensure maximum click-throughs, and we can also prepare Solus emails for clients.