- CFA Institute Talk
- EY Talk
- The Capitalist
- Law & professional services
- Marketing and advertising
- Retail and leisure
- Transport and infrastructure
- Life & Style
- Personal banking and insurance
- Schroders Talk
- Moneycorp Talk
- CharityDerwent Valley is a commercial property investment company focused on niche urban areas within Central London. It aims to maintain a balanced property portfolio of income generation and refurbishment and development projects.
Address: 25 Savile Row, London
Phone: +44 (0)20 7659 3000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7659 3100
Related news from City A.M.
Property developer Derwent London has exchanged contracts to sell The Buckley Building in Clerkenwell for £103m, the company announced asAugust 8, 2019
Derwent London has signed a new 150-year lease agreement with Crossrail on a £400m office and shopping development above TottenhamJuly 14, 2015
Derwent London said yesterday it has snapped up an office block at the heart of the capital’s fintech district inJuly 13, 2015
Derwent London yesterday agreed a property swap with LaSalle Investment Management to acquire the leasehold on a property in FarringdonFebruary 11, 2015
BARRATT Developments expects to secure reservations on more than a quarter of next year’s private completions by June as theMay 8, 2014
Content tagged with "Derwent London"