|Five twitter accounts with the inside track on the Greek crisis|
1. Alexis Tsipras, Greek PM – @tsipras_eu
Sample tweet: "The proposal presented to me by EU President @JunckerEU on behalf of the institutions came as an unpleasant surprise"
2. Yanis Varoufakis, Greek finance minister – @yanisvaroufakis
Sample tweet: "Capital controls within a monetary union are a contradiction in terms. The Greek government opposes the very concept"
3. Jean-Claude Juncker, EU Commission president – @JunckerEU
Sample tweet: "We need to remain ambitious, in our partnership and in facing global challenges"
4. Margaritis Schinas, chief spokesman for the EU Commission – @MargSchinas
Sample tweet: "#TeamJunckerEU today presents Action Plan for #fairtaxation, creates Support Group for Structural #Reform"
5. The Greek Analyst – @GreekAnalyst
Sample tweet: "I don't like Samaras at all. I find him a terrible former PM. Also, a populist of the highest level."