While we’ve all been shut indoors for a year and a half, quite the opposite has been happening with the public markets. Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) grew 51 percent in 2020, and the trend is continuing into 2021, as worldwide exchanges continue to flash the new ticker symbols of recently minted publicly traded companies.
Intralinks’ new report, What’s Driving the IPO Explosion?” highlights six key trends that will shape the IPO marketplace and guide investment in the coming year:
- Inclusion of environmental, socials and governance (ESG) strategies in IPO offerings
- The rise and regulation of SPACs
- A spike in Asia-Pacific IPOs
- The ascent of Europe’s exchanges
- Booms in tech and health & wellness
- Post-pandemic market confidence
Be ready to capitalise on the IPO surge. Download this report now.