The tenth annual City A.M. awards promised to be the biggest yet – and it didn’t disappoint!
Hundreds of the City’s movers and shakers gathered at the Leonardo Hotel in St. Paul’s to recognise the most successful, innovative and transformative companies and individuals from across the business community.
From dealmakers to entrepreneurs, from fintech superstars to hot-shot lawyers, the City A.M. award winners all demonstrate the ambition and enterprise that is at the heart of London’s finance and professional services community. Take a look at the best photos from the night here and see the full list of winners here.
- Entrepreneur of the Year – Romi Savova, PensionBee
- Innovative Company of the Year – Greggs
- Law Firm of the Year Award – Kirkland & Ellis
- Insurance Company of the Year Award – Brolly
- Bank of the Year Award – Arbuthnot Latham
- Accountancy Firm of the Year – Mazars
- Dealmaker of the Year – Will Lawes, Lazard
- Analyst of the Year – Ian Whittaker, Independent Analyst
- Investor of the Year Award – Nick Train, Lindsell Train
- Inclusion, Outreach & Diversity Award – Dive In Festival
- Business of the Year Award – McLaren
- Personality of the Year Award – Lord Simon Wolfson