- CFA Institute Talk
- EY Talk
- The Capitalist
- Law & professional services
- Marketing and advertising
- Retail and leisure
- Transport and infrastructure
- Life & Style
- Personal banking and insurance
- Schroders Talk
- Moneycorp Talk
- CharityListed in 2003, Vedanta Resources is a diversified and metals and mining group, with its main operations based in India. The group mines for a range of metals including aluminium, copper, zinc and lead.
Address: 5th Floor, 6 St Andrew Street, London
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7499 5900
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7491 8440
Related news from City A.M.
Anglo American has called in the support of three investment banks to help it fend off a hostile takeover bidApril 21, 2019
Ratings agency Moody’s has lowered its outlook for Vedanta Resources, after a subsidiary paid $200m (£153m) for a stake inFebruary 4, 2019
Vedanta Resources, the FTSE 100 Indian resources company, is undertaking more work to simplify its structure, confirming plans to mergeJune 14, 2015
Tom Albanese, former chief executive officer (CEO) of miner Rio Tinto, has been named by Vedanta Resources as its newMarch 6, 2014
OIL AND mining conglomerate Vedanta Resources yesterday reported a rise in oil, gas and zinc production in the second quarterOctober 9, 2013
Content tagged with "Vedanta Resources"