- Greggs said total sales rose 5.5 per cent to £804.0m amid its increased focus on the food-to-go market.
- ITV said full year jumped eight per cent to £2.6bn, and its profits grew by 18 per cent to £730m.
- Carillion's full year revenue was unchanged at £4.1bn while underlying pre-tax profit fell 1 per cent to £172.9m.
Data in focus
- Eurozone services PMI for Feb (9.00am)
- UK services PMI for Feb (9.30am)
- Europe retail sales for Jan (10.00am)
- US services PMI for Feb (2.45pm)
- Federal Reserve's beige book (7pm)