- Budget airline easyJet said passenger count jump 6.1 per cent to 4.5m for February.
- Aggreko reported revenue remained flat for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- Aviva said full-year operating profit1 was six per cent higher at £2.1bn,
- Schroders said pre-tax profit rose 11 per cent to £565.2m for the year ended 31 December 2014.
- The London Stock Exchange reported full-year total income risng 26 per cent to £1.38bn.
Data in focus
- Italy fourth quarter gross domestic product (9.00am)
- Bank of England interest rate decision (12.00pm)
- European Central Bank interest rate decision (12.45pm)
- European Central Bank monetary policy statement and press conference (1.30pm)
- US initial jobless claims (1.30pm)