Thursday 7 November 2019
Welcome to the 10th annual City A.M. Awards
Get ready for the tenth annual City A.M. Awards and a night of celebration set to be our biggest yet.
This year, 7 November will mark a decade of our prestigious Awards night and hundreds of the City’s movers and shakers will gather to recognise the most successful, innovative and transformative companies and individuals from across the business community.
From dealmakers to entrepreneurs, from fintech superstars to hot-shot lawyers, the City A.M. Awards is the grandest celebration of talent in the Square Mile.
Nominations are now open and tickets are on sale. Do not miss the chance to be part of our tenth annual celebration of the City.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS – Book your table now for the 10th City A.M. Awards
For Table and Seat enquiries please call 0203 201 8900
If you have any questions or would like further information please email email@example.com
- Insurance company of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Accountancy firm of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Law firm of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Bank of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Analyst of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Dealmaker of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Innovative firm of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Entrepreneur of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Investor of the year – See 2019 shortlist here
- Business of the year
- New for 2019: Inclusion, Outreach and Diversity Award – See 2019 shortlist here
- Personality of the year
To nominate an individual or a company for any of the Awards, please use the text box below. Simply explain why the nominee has stood out from their competitors since the start of 2019, outlining all relevant achievements. We recommend submitting no more than 200 words covering up to five key achievements or metrics of success.
Note: Nominations for 2019 are now closed.
New for 2019 – Inclusion, Outreach and Diversity Award: This award is given to an individual, organisation or company in recognition of innovative and effective policies or schemes aimed at increasing the diversity of employees. This could include measures to improve gender or ethnic diversity, widen access to underrepresented backgrounds or invest in the training or development of staff from a minority background.
- Debbie Wosskow OBE – Co-founder AllBright, former CEO Love Home Swap
- Roger Parry – Chairman, YouGov plc
- Helena Morrissey DBE – Head of Personal Investing, Legal & General Investment Management, Founder, The 30% Club
- Dame Cilla Snowball CBE – Chair GREAT Private Sector Council, Non executive Director, Derwent London plc
- Simon Mackenzie-Smith – Chairman of Corporate and Investment Banking for the U.K. and Ireland at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nigel Boardman – Partner, Slaughter & May, Vice President of Save the Children UK
- Alison Rose – Deputy CEO of NatWest Holdings and CEO, Commercial & Private Banking
- Dame Jayne-Anne Gadhia DBE – Founder and CEO of Snoop, former CEO of Virgin Money
- Vivienne Artz – Chief Privacy Officer, Refinitiv, President, WIBF
- Mark Kleinman – City editor, Sky News, City AM Columnist
- Christian May – Editor, City A.M.
- Raphael Mokades, Founder and Managing Director, Rare Recruitment
Location: Leonardo Royal Hotel London St. Pauls 10 Godliman Street, London, EC4V 5AJ
Dress code: Black tie
Champagne reception: 18:30 – Dinner & Awards: 19:15 – Carriages at midnight