London Business School has been named the best place in the UK to study for an MBA in a comprehensive global ranking of the best business schools in the world.
The school is second in the world only to Insead and Harvard Business School, and boasts FTSE chief executives, politicians and even an astronaut among its alumni.
Cambridge's Judge business school has also been named one of the top 10 in the world for studying an MBA, rising three places to secure a place among the top ranks.
Oxford follows at number three in the UK and number 28 globally of the 15 UK MBA programmes to make the annual ranking compiled by the Financial Times.
Grads of London Business School go on to earn £154,000 within three years of completing course, and slightly more at Cambridge - £156,000 - and Oxford, £136,000.
Those who studied at Insead, the first one-year MBA programme ever to top the list, can expect a salary of, on average, £167,000.
The top places to study for an MBA in the UK
1. London Business School (3)
2. University of Cambridge: Judge (10)
3. University of Oxford: Saïd (28)
4. Imperial College Business School (35)
5. Lancaster University Management School (35)
6. City University: Cass (37)
7. Alliance Manchester Business School (38)
8. Warwick Business School (46)
9. Cranfield School of Management (57)
10. University of Strathclyde Business School (63)
11. Durham University Business School (66)
12. Birmingham Business School (92)
13. University of Bath School of Management (98)
14. Leeds University Business School (98)
15. University of Edinburgh Business School (98) (Global ranking)