TfL Tube strike 2015: Fitness First offers commuters free showers and gym classes
Fitness First has come to the rescue of exasperated commuters ahead of the tube strike by offering free showers and training sessions across all of its London gyms tomorrow.
Commuters who want to take advantage of the offer should bring their oyster card to one of Fitness First's 45 gyms listed below.
"Fitness First is encouraging commuters across the capital to make the most of the 24 hour tube strike by offering free showers and training sessions across all its London gyms," it said.
Read more: Travel advice for the tube strike
"Walk, run or cycle to and from work tomorrow and show your Oyster Card in your nearest Fitness First club so you can shower off or train in the gym free of charge – meaning there really is no excuses not to get your workout done this week."
The tube strike will run for 24 hours from 6.30pm this evening.
Where is your nearest Fitness First?
- Oxford Circus: 15 Great Marlborough Street W1V 1AF
- London Bridge: London Bridge Hotel 8-18, London Bridge Street, SE1 9SG
- Tottenham Court Road: 179a Tottenham Court Road W1T 7PA
- Charing Cross: Concourse level 1 Embankment Place WC2N 6NN
- Liverpool Street: Platform 17-18, Unit 12, Liverpool Street Station EC2M 7PY Bishopsgate 47 Bishopsgate EC2N 4AJ
- Clapham Junction: 34 St Johns Hill Clapham Junction Station SW11 1SA
- Brixton: Blue Star House 234-244 Stockwell Road, Brixton, SW9 9SP
- Angel: 361-373 City Road EC1V 1LR
- Camden: 128 Albert Street, Camden, NW1 7NE
- High Holborn: 246 High Holborn WC1V 7EX
- Old Street: 60 Featherstone Street, EC1Y 8NQ
- Carnaby: 59 Kingly Street W1B 5QJ