- CFA Institute Talk
- EY Talk
- The Capitalist
- Law & professional services
- Marketing and advertising
- Retail and leisure
- Transport and infrastructure
- Life & Style
- Personal banking and insurance
- Schroders Talk
- Moneycorp Talk
- CharityRoyal Dutch and Shell Transport completed their formal unification under a single new parent company Royal Dutch Shell in July 2005. Shell is best known for the exploration and production of oil and natural gas alongside its retail petrol stations across the UK. Shell's other operations include producing petrochemicals that are used for plastics, coatings and detergents.
Address: Shell Centre, London, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7934 3363
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7934 7515
Related news from City A.M.
Royal Dutch Shell opened up its books ahead of its quarterly results for the first time today as shareholder pressureSeptember 30, 2019
Shell took another step to boost its electricity supply business as it bought Australia’s second-largest power company in a AU$617mAugust 22, 2019
Shell shares dropped this morning as it reported its lowest second-quarter profits since 2016, as earnings slumped more than 25August 1, 2019
Content tagged with "Royal Dutch Shell A Shares"