- CFA Institute Talk
- EY Talk
- The Capitalist
- Law & professional services
- Marketing and advertising
- Retail and leisure
- Transport and infrastructure
- Life & Style
- Personal banking and insurance
- Schroders Talk
- Moneycorp Talk
- CharityJPMorgan American Investment Trust invests in North American companies. The trust is managed by a 60-strong US equity team and has over $100 billion under management.
Address: 60 Victoria Embankment, London
Phone: +44 (0)20 7742 4000
Related news from City A.M.
JPMorgan Chase is close to launching a range of personal banking products in the UK. The world’s biggest lender byFebruary 22, 2020
During the first financial quarter of 2015, JPMorgan's profits reached $5.9bn (£4bn) – a 12 per cent increase on lastApril 14, 2015
Content tagged with "JPMorgan American Investment Trust"