Membership & Events Coordinator
City A.M. is seeking to hire a Membership & Events Coordinator so join our team.
Place: London – Zone 1
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Sector: Communication/ Marketing / Events
City AM is looking for a Membership & Events co-ordinator – reporting to Head of Membership & Events. The role will include the following tasks:
- Prepare and organise the City AM Lifestyle newsletter
- Manage the City AM Lifestyle social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Participate in organising and hosting lifestyle events including events outside normal working hours
- Work alongside event manager proactively engaging current clients
- Attend external meetings when applicable
- Create new communication & marketing support material
- Liaise with the City AM external PR team
- Liaise with the City AM Lifestyle editorial team
- Support implementation of the wider marketing strategy
- Support the City AM membership & event program when appropriate
Being part of a small organisation, the candidate will be assigned different tasks to those stated above and will need to demonstrate great organisational skills and flexibility.
The working day usually starts at 9am and ends around 6pm but this is all dependent on a variable work and the events’ schedule.
- Communication/ Marketing experience in the event sector is preferable
- Design skills will be a plus – alongside social media management experience
- Motivated, independent and a strong ability to multitask
- Interest in communication, design, marketing and event management
- Confidence and good communication / social skills are essential for this position
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a unique opportunity for an organised and open-minded candidate, willing to be fully involved in a growing company in the heart of London.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in an innovative and creative environment, send us a CV + cover letter at email@example.com