City A.M. is seeking to hire a reporter to join its news team, writing for both the website and newspaper.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of online reporting, ideally in business and finance, and understand how to drive audience through social media and search engines
- Possess high levels of literacy and numeracy
- Have an interest in data journalism and innovative ways of displaying content
- Be comfortable taking on a specific beat, and building up a list of contacts
- Be able to work a shift pattern which includes some evenings, weekends, and early starts
City A.M. operates a sub-less editing system, so the candidate must be able to write clean, accurate copy that is ready to print.
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious journalist looking to make their mark in business journalism.
Apply with a CV, covering letter, and 100 words explaining what you think is the most important business story of the year, to email@example.com.
Please state your salary expectations.