European markets are set to open muted this morning, given the marginally weaker finish in the US, following the Fed's decision not to taper, and record high for the Dax earlier in the week.
It was a similar story for Asian markets which were subdued, following Wednesday's announcement.
Following a slightly rough time against the dollar, the pound is expected down.
#Gekko Europe; opening calls FTSE -11, DAX -7, CAC +1 & Eurostoxx -1.— Trading Desk (@GGMTradingDesk) September 20, 2013
- Italian industrial sales and industrial orders at 9.00
- UK public sector net borrowing at 9.30
- Canadian consumer price index at 13.30
- EUR consumer confidence at 15.00
- US Fed George speech at 17.30
- US Fed Bullard speech at 17.55