London's leading index, the FTSE 100, is expected to open flat this morning.
European services data is expected to show that sector order books have returned to growth, with improvement expected in all the bloc's large economics except France.
- French July producer prices at 07.45. Expected to rise from -0.3 per cent to 0.2 per cent.
- Spanish August services PMI at 08.13. Expected to rise from 48.5 to 50.0.
- Italian August services PMI at 08.43. Expected to rise from 48.7 to 49.4.
- French August services PMI at 08.48. Expected to fall from 48.6 to 47.7.
- German August services PMI at 08.53. Expected to rise from 51.3 to 52.4.
- Eurozone August PMI at 08.58. Expected to rise from 50.5 to 51.7.
- Eurozone August services PMI at 08.58. Expected to rise from 49.8 to 51.0.
- Eurozone Q2 GDP at 10.00. Expected to rise from -1.1 per cent to -0.7 per cent.
- Eurozone July retail sales at 10.00. Expected to rise from -0.9 per cent year to date to -0.4 per cent.
- US August ISM New York Index at 14.45.