London is not only home to a wealth of established companies, but also a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity that helps to keep the UK's business sector fresh and prosperous. We are looking for the risk-takers who have demonstrated exceptional success in 2018, whether through burgeoning startups or more familiar names.
Sarah Wood (Unruly)
Entrepreneur of the Year 2015
- Martin Williams
- Nick Ogden
- Simon Rogerson
- Cecile Reinaud
- Jack Tang
- 2017: Poppy Gustafsson, Darktrace
- 2016: Angus Thirlwell, Hotel Chocolat
- 2015: Sarah Wood, Unruly
- 2014: Alex Chesterman, Zoopla
- 2013: Nick Robertson, Asos
- 2012: Paul Lindley , Ella's Kitchen
- 2011: Daniel Ek, Spotify
This category was introduced in 2011.