THE LIBERAL Democrats were once also-rans, a third party that had little chance of electoral success. But since Nick Clegg was crowned winner of last week’s leaders’ debate, the election has been blown wide open. Or has it? We want to know what you think.
1) How likely or unlikely is is it that you will vote Lib Dem at the next election?
2) After the first leaders’ debate, are you now more or less likely to vote Lib Dem?
3) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
“The recent surge in support for the Liberal Democrats is a ‘flash in the plan’ that will not change the outcome of the general election.”
4) The Lib Dems want to split up the banks, separating deposit taking banking and utility banking from investment banking. Do you support or oppose this policy?
5) The Lib Dems want to force all British incorporated banks to publish the names of all employees earning over £200,000. Do you support or oppose this policy?
• Existing panellists will receive an email from PoliticsHome.com this morning. To apply to become a panellist, go to www.cityam.com/panel and fill in the application form.