● Campari will be hoping for a good mix of results on Monday.
● On Tuesday, Cairen Energy will announce. The oil and gas exploration and production company will be hoping to strike great results from the rising energy prices.
● The fashion group Inditex will announce on Thursday.
● On Thursday, Resolution, the Guernsey investment vehicle, announces its results.
● Koenig & Bauer announces on Friday. It is the oldest printing press manufacturer in the world, founded in 1817.
● Today, US existing home sales for February will be released, while on Wednesday US new home sales will be released.
● CPI figures and public sector net borrowing figures for February will be released on Tuesday.
● Minutes from the 10 and 11 March Bank of England meeting will be released on Wednesday. With a split established in the MPC, they will make interesting reading.
● On Friday, Germany will release its monthly IFO Business Climate Survey for March. The IFO is one of the country's and the wider Eurozone’s key business sentiment surveys.
● Today, there will be a public accounts meeting on the 2012 Olympics. Expect more questions than answers.
● Members’ salaries will be discussed in the House of Commons on Monday. Turkeys won’t vote for Christmas.
● The main event is on Wednesday when the Chancellor George Osborne delivers the budget. Expect heated debate across the floor.
● Lord Lawson of Blaby will lead a debate in the House of Lords optimistically titled: Government policies to promote enterprise, growth and rebalancing of the economy.