Good Energy sells stake in solar site

Good Energy Group, the Aim-listed renewable energy supplier, yesterday said that it has agreed to sell a 76 per cent stake in a solar energy farm in Pembrokeshire to infrastructure investment company Quercus Assets Selection. Estimated profit from the stake sale will be around £1.3m. Options are in place over the remaining 24 per cent shareholding, which may create larger profits depending on when the site is completed and commissioned.

Related articles