The women affected bought beans around Easter weekend, according to Mercury news.
Margaret Lynch, from Glasgow, found 12 needles inside her Morrisons beans when she was chopping them. In a separate incident, Sarah Parry, in Manchester, was stabbed in her gums when she was eating the beans she bought from Morrisons.
Parry, who bought the beans from Morrisons' Chadderton store, said the needle was around two and a half inches long and thicker than a sewing needle.
She told Mercury news: "I've just got over cancer and as a result I lost a lot of my teeth. I chew with my front teeth and luckily I didn't swallow the needle. My mouth is very sensitive and I bit into the green bean and it was there in the centre. It stabbed me in the gum.
"I dread to think if it was my four-year-old little girl who had been eating it or another child. When I opened the beans, they literally seemed fine from the front but I found the needle right in the centre of the bean.
"It could have gone down my throat and punctured an organ. It was a healthy dinner for my family because we're trying to be good and diet."
Morrisons has been contacted for comment.