It's official: the view from the summit of Snowdon is the UK's prettiest sight.
So you'll need to head up the highest peak in Wales to get a glimpse for yourself.
The view, voted as the nation's best, in a poll of 2,500 people by Samsung, trumped Three Sisters mountains in Glencoe Valley and Stonehenge to take the top spot.
A London view did make the top 10 though: Westminster Bridge took eighth place for its view of the Palace of Westminster, ranking above the Giant's Causeway, as well as Loch Lomond in Scotland.
Here are the top 10 best views in the UK:
1. Snowdonia - view of Llyn Llydaw from the summit of Snowdon, Wales
2. Three Sisters mountains, Glencoe Valley, Scotland
3. Stonehenge, Wiltshire, England
4. St Ives Bay, Cornwall, England
5. Cheddar Gorge, Somerset, England
6. Loch Ness - view from Dores, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
7. Buttermere, Lake District, England
8. Westminster Bridge - view of the Palace of Westminster, London, England
9. Giant's Causeway, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
10. Loch Lomond - view from Conic Hill, Dunbartonshire, Scotland