Hurrah - it's Easter weekend, which, depending on your preferences, means either kicking back at home, or braving the world of public transport.
As is customary, Transport for London (TfL) has unveiled a raft of works on both road and rail services. Here's everything you could possibly need to know.
On the rail network
- Southeastern - Charing Cross, London Bridge, Cannon Street (all weekend)
Major disruption on all lines between Charing Cross/Cannon Street and London Bridge all weekend thanks to engineering works on the Thameslink Lines.
On Friday and Saturday all lines between the three stations will be closed, as will all lines between London Bridge and Charlton.
On Sunday and Monday, it'll just be the lines between Cannon Street and London Bridge.
On Monday, just "some" lines between Charing Cross and London Bridge.
- Greater Anglia - Liverpool Street (Sunday and Monday)
No trains will run between Liverpool Street and Ingatestone, Southend Victoria and Southminster. Instead, replacement buses will run from Newbury Park Underground station (that's zone 4).
Find out more here: Easter travel disruption on the cards due to major railway work
On the Tube network
All lines will run a Saturday service on Friday and a Sunday service on Monday. Unless you live on one of the following lines, in which case, welcome to replacement bus service city...
- Circle Line (Friday to Monday) - no service between Hammersmith and Aldgate via King's Cross. TfL recommends using the Hammersmith & City Line instead. Speaking of which...
- District and Hammersmith & City Lines (Friday to Monday) - no H&C service between Liverpool Street and Barking and no District Line between Aldgate East and West Ham. A replacement bus will run from Tower Hill to Canning Town every 10 minutes.
- Metropolitan Line (Friday to Monday) - No service between Wembley Park and Northwood/Uxbridge. Instead, extra Piccadilly Line trains will run, and replacement buses will run every 10 minutes between Raymers Lane and Wembley Park, and Northwood and Wembley Park.
- Victoria Line (Sunday and Monday) - No service at all after 3am on Sunday morning. Three replacement bus services will run instead, between Walthamstow Central and Finsbury Park, Seven Sisters and Angel and Victoria and Brixton.
- Whitechapel station will be closed all weekend. Lancaster Gate station is closed until July.
- Camden Road to Stratford (Friday to Monday) - No service, but there is a replacement bus service from Camden Road to Stratford.
- Romford to Upminster (Friday to Monday) - No service, and no bus service. TfL recommends you take service 370 instead.
- Highbury & Islington to Shadwell (Sunday and Monday) - No service - but not one, but two replacement bus services, from Dalston Kingsland to Shadwell, while the Camden to Stratford service, above, also calls at stations between Highbury and Dalston.
- Surrey Quays to New Cross (Sunday and Monday) - No service, but TfL points out New Cross Gate station is only eight minutes from New Cross. Or use bus 225 instead.
- Bow Church to Stratford (Friday to Monday) - No service. Use buses 25, 276 or 425 instead.
- It's also worth pointing out that the Lewisham and Woolwich Arsenal branches of the DLR will be busy on Saturday and Sunday thanks to the Tall Ships Regatta. Avoid (or just suck it up and have a nice time).
On the roads
- No reports of any major roadworks yet - but stand by...