A Turkish official has said Islamic State (Isis) is likely responsible for a triple suicide bombing attack which killed at least 41 people and left many more wounded at Ataturk Airport in Istanbul, Turkey, on Tuesday.
Officials have said that 23 Turkish citizens and 13 foreign nationals were killed in the attacks.
Turkey's Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said three suicide bombers opened fire at the airport before blowing themselves up, and added that initial findings pointed to Isis being responsible for the attacks.
In addition to the 41 people who were killed, up to 150 people are believed to have been wounded, with many suffering serious injuries.
Turkish justice minister Bekir Bozdag said: "According to the information I was given, a terrorist at the international terminal entrance first opened fire with a Kalashnikov and then blew himself up."
A witness told CNN Turk that taxis are ferrying wounded people from the airport.
Earlier this month, 11 people were killed in central Istanbul in a car bomb attack.