Three London schools have had a bomb threat made against them this morning.
Ursuline High School, a Roman Catholic girls' school in Wimbledon, Merton, was evacuated this morning after the school received a threatening call.
"We have had a bomb threat at the school this morning," the school said. "All students have been safely evacuated to the Sacred Heart Church, Parish Hall and Wimbledon College.
"We ask that parents do not attend or collect students."
Meanwhile CoE primary school Bishops Gilpin was evacuated just after 10am after a threat had been made against Ricards Lodge.
"Police are currently checking Ricard's Lodge and several other hospitals and schools," the school said. "We plan to reopen this afternoon should we get official confirmation that the threat to Ricard's Lodge is a hoax. Ricard's is currently being searched and we have been told to expect an update from the police after 11am."
And Merton Council cabinet minitser for education Martin Whelton said he had heard of a third threat being made against a school in the borough.
Everyone has been safely evacuated & the police are investigating. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly. 2/2— Martin Whelton (@MartinWhelton) January 28, 2016
It comes just days after four London schools were evacuated for the same issue, two of which were in Merton. It later turned out to be a hoax.
A Twitter account called "Evacuation Squad" claimed to be behind the threat, adding that it was behind others in West Midlands and other parts of Europe.
However the account was suspended almost immediately after making the claim.
This breaking news story is being updated as more information emerges - please refresh the page for the most recent version.