The National Rail website said a signalling problem between London Waterloo and Clapham Junction is causing disruption to journeys.
- Trains towards London Waterloo will not call at Berrylands. Passengers should circulate via Surbiton.
- Trains between Hampton Court and London Waterloo won't run between Surbiton and London Waterloo.
- Some trains from London Waterloo to Guildford will stop additionally at New Malden and Berrylands.
- Buses are running between Hampton Court and Surbiton.
- All trains to and from London Waterloo may be delayed by up to 20 minutes.