Voting for the Greek referendum closed at 5pm (BST) today and the first smattering of results are pointing towards a "no" vote.
With 26.75 per cent of the vote counted, 60.59 per cent have voted "no" and 39.41 per cent have voted "yes". And so far not a single region has voted yes.
Polls released earlier today suggested that the final result would be incredibly close - nevertheless they did show that the "no" vote had taken an ever so slight lead.
For anyone who wants to follow this the Greek government has set up a live website which will update as the results trickle in and here's a list of the key timings below:
- 5am (BST) - Polls open
- 5pm (BST) - Polls close Shortly after
- 5pm (BST) - First exit poll
- 7pm (BST) - 20 per cent of votes counted
- 9pm (BST) - 50 per cent of votes counted
- 12am (BST) - 90 per cent of votes counted