While 86 per cent of the world's billionaires are married, there are still 303 single male billionaires in the world according to Wealth-X, and here are the youngest of the bunch.
The world's youngest billionaire bachelors
9. Jon Oringer: made it by founding microstock photography site Shutterstock. Enjoys flying helicopters in his spare time.
Where: US, worth: $1.1bn, age: 39
8. Carl Erik Hagen: we could not find a picture of him, but he is the youngest of the bachelors on our list by a long way. He became extremely wealthy after inheriting Norway's Canica holding company.
Where: Switzerland, worth: $1.2bn, age: 25
7. Yoshikazu Tanaka: made it by founding mobile social networking service GREE and buying large gaming companies.
Where: Japan, worth: $1.2bn, age: 36
6. Albert Maria Lamoral Miguel Johannes Gabriel Prince of Thurn and Taxis: as well as having an extremely long name, this German aristocrat enjoys spending his inherited fortune on racing cars, and was named 11th in Forbes Magazine's ‘20 hottest young royals’ in 2008.
Where: Germany, worth: $1.5bn, age: 30
5. Jack Dorsey: made it by co-founding Twitter and mobile credit card payment solution Square. He is also known for having wonderful Prada suits.
Where: US, worth: $1.9bn, age: 37
4. Robert J Pera: made it by founding technology company Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
Where: US, worth: $2.2bn, age: 35
Where: Singapore, worth: $3.5bn, age: 31
2. Alejandro Santo Domingo Dávila: this Colombian-American is heir to the fortune of Santo Domingo: the richest family in Colombia.
Where: US, worth: $3.9bn, age: 37
1. Scott Duncan: sole heir to the Houston-based Duncan family fortune, which was made through American natural gas and crude oil pipeline company Enterprise Products. Duncan is the richest of the lot by a whole $1.4bn.
Where: US, worth: $5.3bn, age: 31